April 24-30, 2022: 10% off cabin cruise - BOOKED
- May 8-14, 2022: 10% off private charter - Open
- May 15-21,2022: 10% off private charter - Open
- May 22-28, 2022: 10% off cabin cruise - 1 cabin open
June 5-11, 2022: BOOKED July 10-16, 2022: BOOKED
- From Sunday 6 March 2022, travellers to Ireland are not required to show proof of vaccination, proof of recovery or a negative PCR test result upon arrival.
- There are no post-arrival testing or quarantine requirements for travellers to Ireland.
- Any individual that develops COVID-19 symptoms while in Ireland should follow the HSE guidance in relation to isolation and undertaking antigen or PCR testing as appropriate.
- Route: The Lower Shannon River, Ireland - Between Glasson and Killaloe
- Up to 10 guests in 5 cabins. All on the main level.
- Charters and Cabin cruises
- Itineraries: Standard classic, Artisan Food Trail, Family, Golf, Walking
- Learn More: Online Brochure
The Shannon Princess has been thoughtfully designed throughout. The barge's inviting interior makes a charming floating living space – a perfect "Home away from home" for guests to enjoy. The welcoming atmosphere is enhanced by Ruairi and Olivia’s love of antiquities, crafts, pottery and art with many works by established and local Irish artists. Onboard the barge, a friendly and relaxed mood has been created by carefully mixing casual informality with quality service.
The Shannon Princess provides accommodation for up to 10 guests in 5 cabins which can be configured as double or twins, each with ensuite facilities. This barge is owner-operated with a total of five professional crew in attendance.You will be charmed with excellent but friendly service, gorgeous food & wines, and share in a slice of local life and knowledge.
View Shannon Princess' online brochure
Visit our website for more info on our barges and barging: www.BargeCharters.com