SPECIAL OFFERS on BARGING VACATIONS & CRUISES
We have a few barges offering early bird special offers for the 2012 barging vacations. Contact Paradise Connections now, for current availability and pricing.
Click on the Barge's name to view their online brochure. Find their prices on their brochure's RATES page. Contact us if you'd like us to do the calculation for the special offer rate and check current availability.
- 2012 season : Special offers for PRIVATE CHARTERS and CABIN BOOKINGS
Expired: Please see January 2012 special offers
Our normal Terms & Conditions apply. Some cruises may require a minimum of 4 passengers booked to guarantee the cruise.
These special offers are subject to availability, apply to new bookings only and cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.
MORE SPECIAL OFFERS / SPECIAL EVENTS:
- EMMA (Canal du Midi) - Land & Sea Package, Surf & Turf
- SHANNON PRINCESS (Ireland): Guided Cycling Tours, no additional supplement
- LA BELLE EPOQUE (Burgundy): Guided Walking Tours, no additional supplement : Sept 30-Oct 6, and Oct 21-27, 2012
- FLEUR DE LYS (Burgundy): Art Week Cruise, May 20-26, 2012
- AMARYLLIS (Burgundy): Grands Cru Wine Cruise, cabin cruise: July 15-21, 2012
- NAPOLEON : Wine Discovery Week, cabin cruise: July 1-7 AND 8-14, 2012
- NAPOLEON : Picture Perfect (Painting) Art Cruise, cabin cruise: July 29-Aug 4, 2012
EMMA - Barging cruises on the canal du midi, France
These barging vacations are fully crewed and all-inclusive:
- Six nights' accommodation on board in an air-conditioned, en-suite cabin.
- The services of an experienced Captain / Host, Chef, Housekeeper(s), Driver/Tour Guide.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner aboard. A local lunch ashore, once per week on most barges.
- An excellent selection of fine regional and international wines and spirits, plus an all day open bar, tea and coffee.
- Daily excursions by chauffeured minivan and inclusive entry fees to castles, vineyards, markets and other local places of interest.
- Use of barge facilities such as bicycles, boules, barge library and on certain vessels, a spa pool.