Cruising the Canals of Burgundy France between Fleury-sur-Ouche and Vandenesse en Auxois
Enjoy a $7,500 savings on 6-night private charters for up to 6 guests in April 2017:
- $22,500: April 9-15, 2017 (normally $30,000/week)
- $22,500: April 16-22, 2017 (normally $30,000/week)
- $22,500: April 23-29, 2017 (normally $30,000/week)
Rendezvous accommodates up to 6 guests in 3 cabins which can be configured with one Queen/King bed or two Twin beds. Which ever arrangement works best for you.
- Visit the vineyards of the Côte de Nuits
- Cycle along the Route des Grands Crus
- Explore Dijon's food market, Les Halles, designed by Gustave Eiffel of the Parisian tower fame
- Wine tasting in Beaune, wine capital of Cote d'Or
- Visit the village of Chateauneuf-en-Auxois and its fairy tale style castle
- Taste and learn about cheesemaking at a local farm
Rendezvous is designed for guests who want a high quality cruise but also an experience which reflects their interest in cuisine and wine, fitness, and immersion into the culture and people of France. Even the name of this barge suggests the coming together of people and places.
Rendezvous packs a lot of casual living into its space, including an open kitchen, large and canopied deck (complete with spa pool/hot tub), and cozy cabins with every amenity. Décor is contemporary and comfortable, with high quality furniture, fabrics and accent pieces, all hand-selected.
Sightseeing includes a bicycle ride through the vineyards, a private mustard tasting and tour in Beaune, and a visit to a cheese farm with a wine tasting. Optional golf will be available on several easily reached courses along the route.