The French Hotel Barge Grand Cru has opened a second Cabin Cruise Week. They have one cabin open (3 booked) for the week of May 5-11, 2019. The price for this all-inclusive Burgundy cruise is $16,000/cabin ($8000/person, double occupancy).
A couple of weeks ago we announced that Barge Grand Cru had two cabins open for the week of May 12-18, 2019. One cabin has been booked since then but there is still ONE cabin open. Same price: $16,000/cabin ($8000/person, double occupancy).
2019 Cabin Weeks:
- May 5-11, 2019 (one cabin open)
- May 12-18, 2019 (one cabin open)
Want to book the entire barge? No problem... Grand Cru has a good selection of weeks open for private charters.
We have a recent blog post which gives their availability for the remainder of 2018 which you can view here.
Hotel Barge Grand Cru
- Route: Cruising Southern Burgundy, France on the Canal du Rhone au Rhin and Canal du Centre between St. Leger-sur-Dheune and Dole
- Up to 8 guests
- Private charters and the occasional Cabin Cruise Week
- Itineraries: Standard classic, Golfing
- See more: Online Brochure