ATTENTION LOVERS OF FINE WINES: The French Hotel Barge Amaryllis has devoted two special weeks this summer to a Grands Cru Wine Cruise. Taste the 33 Grand Crus of Burgundy.
Join Amaryllis on a 6-night cruise and experience this unique opportunity for the wine connoisseur to taste the 33 Grand Crus of Burgundy, including Bonne Mares, Montrachet and Romanée Conti. No need to book the whole boat as it is open on an individual cabin, shared charter basis.
RATES and DATES:
- $10,000/person, double occupancy (i.e. $20,000/cabin)
- July 17-23, 2011 (St Leger - Dijon) and
July 24-30, 2011 (Dijon - St Leger)
- 6 nights' accommodation on board Amaryllis
- Breakfast, lunch & candlelit dinner each day
- Refreshments on board after excursions
- Wine with meals, liqueurs and bar drinks on board
- Sightseeing excursions, including entrance fees
- Wine expert
- Use of bicycles
- Air-conditioned vehicle with guide for sightseeing
- All transfers as described in the itinerary
- Return TGV between Paris and the Amaryllis
Travel in superb comfort on the luxury barge Amaryllis, where you will enjoy the delightful scenery and culture of Burgundy at a very relaxed pace. The wines that you will come to enjoy during the cruise are the heart and soul of the region, and have an honored place in the wine cellars and at the dinner tables of wine lovers all over the world.
The 8-passenger, 6-crew, ultradeluxe French Barge Amaryllis is one of the finest river cruisers in Europe, with all the amenities of a luxury hotel and the ambience of a country inn. You will cruise the Burgundy countryside in exceptional style. The air conditioned interior is traditionally French with contemporary touches set off by Louis XVI and XV antiques. Amaryllis has been decorated by some of the most respected names in France and Italy.
Cruise along the Canal de Bourgogne, River Saône, and the Canal du Centre as you wind your way through the famous wine region between Dijon and Saint-Léger-sur-Dheune.
Be sure to look at our supplemental web page for more information about places you'll see on this special wine tour cruise: REGIONS: Burgundy, Grands Crus
View Amaryllis's online brochure
Visit our website for more info on our barges & barging: www.BargeCharters.com