Savoir Vivre currently has designated cabin weeks for:
- July 31-August 6, 2011: 2 cabins available
- September 18-24, 2011: BOOKED
- NEW ==> October 16-22, 2011: 2 cabins on hold & 2 cabins available
If you are a party of 4 and are willing to share the boat with 4 others, inquire about dates and we might be able to open up another cabin week for your group.
RATES, 6 nights:
- Individual Cabin Bookings, Shared Charter:
- $3000/person, double occupancy
- $5000/person, single occupancy
- Private Charter:
- 6 guests:$22,000
- 7 guests: $23,000
- 8 guests: $24,000
There are still a few weeks open for a private barge charter... but hurry, they won't last long!
See our previous post about Savoir Vivre. See our online brochure for Savoir Vivre & contact us.
SAVOIR VIVRE: Ability to live life well and with intelligent enjoyment, meeting every situation with poise, good manners, and elegance. Etymology: French, to know (how) to live.
View Savoir Vivre's online brochure
Visit our website for more info on our barges and barging: www.BargeCharters.com