Rosa's charming accommodation for eight guests features two double and two twin-bedded staterooms, each with private ensuite bathrooms, and a saloon that gives direct access onto the spacious sundeck. A cruise on Hotel Barge Rosa is the ideal way to explore this beautiful, pastoral region of Southwest France.
Rosa's Gascony route from Agen (Boé) to Montauban on the Canal des Deux Mers, a delightful waterway that links the Atlantic to the Mediterranean, features the best that the region has to offer: Armagnac, foie gras, and wine tastings, delightful French countryside, and fascinating excursions.
- Gascony Route: Canal de Garonne between Montauban and Boé
- Bordeaux Route: Canal de Garonne between Boé and Castet-en-Dorthe
- Up to 8 guests in 4 cabins
- Private charters and Cabin cruises
- Learn more: View Rosa's online brochure
- See Book Your Cruise With Confidence for more information.
Visit Safe Cruising Protocols being undertaken by the barges.