The 12-passenger Hotel Barge Panache cruises in Holland & Belgium during the springtime, then through Paris to Champagne, and finishes their season in the Alsace-Lorraine region of France.
- Route: Between Niderville and Kraftt, France - Click for Alsace Lorraine itinerary
- Dates: July 11-Oct 30, 2021
- Accommodations: up to 12 passengers in 6 ensuite staterooms
- Charters or Cabin cruise
- Itineraries: See all itineraries
- Learn more: Online brochure
- Tour the beautiful city of Strasbourg and visit its Gothic cathedral
- Explore the Route des Vins d'Alsace and a private wine tasting
- Visit the Meteor Brewery, founded in 1640
- Experience an ascent or descent of the unique Arzviller boat elevator
- Visit the spectacular René Lalique Collection
- Tour of Sarrebourg including a visit to the Chagall chapel
- Enjoy a candlelit meal whilst cruising through the two Arzviller tunnels
- Excellent towpath for walking
The 128-foot Panache is a 12-passenger luxury hotel barge of classic Dutch design, fully air conditioned with spacious public areas and six en-suite stateroms, with your choice of twin or double bed configuration. En-suite bathrooms have twin sinks and oversize showers with massage jets.
The sun deck is spacious and has a heated spa pool; a perfect place to watch the sun set after dinner.
Panache has a highly professional crew of six, comprised of Master Chef, Deck Hand, Tour guide, two Housekeepers, and led by a knowledgeable and experienced Captain, who will ensure your cruise is memorable and more.