There is not a minimum amount of booked cabins necessary to guarantee the trip. Savoir Faire will run with just one cabin sold... but we can't imagine this happening as they are a very popular barge.
- March 25 - 31
- April 08 - 14
- April 15 - 21
- April 22 - 28
- April 29 - May 05 (2 cabins sold, 1 on hold) - Queen's Day is on April 30!
- Cabin: $4500 per person, double occupancy
- Charter: 10 passengers: $43,900
- Charter: 12 passengers: $50,600
View Savoir Faire's itinerary for their Dutch Tulip Cruise, March 25 - May 5, 2012
In May, Savoir Faire will begin their journey to France for the summer barging season.
- May 6-12: Haarlem to Bruges
- May 13-24: Two-country, 11-night Bruges to Paris cruise
- May 27 - June 2: Paris to St Florentin
- June 3 - August 25: Burgundy, St Florentin to Ancy-le-Franc
- August 26 - September 1: St Florentin to Paris
- September 2-29: Champagne, Paris to Epernay
- September 30 - October 13: Paris to Villeneuve
- October 14-25: Two-country, 11-night cruise, Paris to Bruges
- October 28: Bruges to Haarlem
View Savoir Faire's online brochure
Visit our website for more info on our barges and barging: www.BargeCharters.com