- November 27 - December 3
- December 4-10
- December 11-17
The 12-passenger Hotel Barge Panache cruises in Holland & Belgium during the springtime, then through Paris to Champagne, and finishes their season in the Alsace-Lorraine region of France.
Hotel Barge Panache
The 128-foot Panache is a 12-passenger luxury hotel barge of classic Dutch design, fully air conditioned with spacious public areas and six en-suite stateroms, with your choice of twin or double bed configuration. En-suite bathrooms have twin sinks and oversize showers with massage jets.
Panache is traditionally furnished in an old ship style with brass and mahogany, creating a comfortable and charming ambience. The salon and dining room have large panoramic windows for viewing the passing countryside, as well as comfortable sofas, books and music, and an always open inclusive bar.
The sun deck is spacious and has a heated spa pool; a perfect place to watch the sun set after dinner.
Panache has a highly professional crew of six, comprised of Master Chef, Deck Hand, Tour guide, two Housekeepers, and led by a knowledgeable and experienced Captain, who will ensure your cruise is memorable and more.
- Route: Between Niderville and Kraftt, France - Click for Alsace Lorraine itinerary
- Route: Between Niderville and Krafft, France - Click for Christmas Market Cruise
- Accommodations: up to 12 passengers in 6 ensuite staterooms
- Private charters or Cabin cruise
- Itineraries: See all itineraries (Holland & France, plus themed cruises)
- Learn more: Online brochure
- Tour the beautiful city of Strasbourg and visit its Gothic cathedral
- Explore the Route des Vins d'Alsace and a private wine tasting
- Visit the Meteor Brewery, founded in 1640
- Experience an ascent or descent of the unique Arzviller boat elevator
- Visit the spectacular René Lalique Collection
- Tour of Sarrebourg including a visit to the Chagall chapel
- Enjoy a candlelit meal whilst cruising through the two Arzviller tunnels
- Excellent towpath for walking