In the off season, Magna Carta had quite a bit going on... Here's a few examples:
The all-inclusive, crewed, luxury, English Hotel Barge Magna Carta accommodates up to 8 guests. She is approximately 120 feet in length and has two decks.
The lower deck boasts four full-width luxurious staterooms each averaging 200 square feet with private ensuite bathrooms. The staterooms may be configured as Kings or Twins according to your preference. Magna Carta has the most sophisticated modern amenities, including air conditioning, WI-FI internet access and underfloor heating in each of the four full width suites. Each suite has exceptionally spacious contemporary en-suite facilities and colour TVs and DVD players.
The upper deck comprises the main salon and dining areas with large picture windows and stylish furnishings. Outside you have the sundeck with comfortable seating and the spa pool/jacuzzi. There are eight bikes on board to take at your pleasure for rides along the tow paths.
The Magna Carta offers 6-night, all-inclusive private charters, as well as cabin cruises. Theme cruises such as golf, tennis, guided walking, family, flower shows, Henley regatta, antiques, etc, are available for private charters.
- Learn More: Online Brochure
- Route: Royal River Thames between Hampton Court to Henley-on-Thames, England
- Up to 8 guests
- Charters and Cabin cruises
- Itineraries: Standard classic, Downton Abbey, Royal, Chelsea flower show, Hampton Court flower show, Golf, Walking, Art
- Check itinerary page for more options
Current 2019 Availability
- June 23-29 : 4 cabins open. Available for private charter or as a cabin cruise week
- July 14-20 : 1 cabin open. Available for a cabin cruise week
- Aug 11-17 : 4 cabins open. Available for private charter or as a cabin cruise week
- Aug 25-31 : 2 cabins open. Available for a cabin cruise week
- Sept 22-28 : 2 cabins open. Available for a cabin cruise week
- Oct 13-19 : 2 cabins open. Available for a cabin cruise week
View Magna Carta's online brochure
Visit our website for more info on our barges and barging: www.BargeCharters.com