The French Hotel Barge Grand Cru is basically a "charter only" type of barge and rarely offers cabin cruise weeks where you can book an individual cabin and share the barge with other passengers. A great way to do a barge cruise on a budget.
Price per cabin for each of the weeks below is $8000/person, double occupancy, which comes to $16,000/cabin.
2019 Cabin Weeks:
- May 5-11, 2019 (one cabin open)
- May 12-18, 2019 (one cabin open)
Want to book the entire barge? No problem... Grand Cru has a good selection of weeks open for private charters, including Value Season weeks.
Hotel Barge Grand Cru
- Route: Cruising Southern Burgundy, France on the Canal du Rhone au Rhin and Canal du Centre between St. Leger-sur-Dheune and Dole
- Up to 8 guests
- Private charters and the occasional Cabin Cruise Week
- Itineraries: Standard classic, Golfing
- See more: Online Brochure