We recently did a post on the Irish Hotel Barge Shannon Princess and exploring Irish folklore. CLICK HERE to read October 5th 2018 post.
It looks like Shannon Princess is going to fill up and sell out 2019 very soon, so please book now for 2019 or plan well in advance for the 2020 barging season. We are taking bookings for 2020.
Two weeks in July are open for cabin bookings:
Two weeks open in August for private charter. All 5 cabins open. Only 2 guests necessary to convert into a cabin week. Inquire.
- July 14-20 : Open: 1 cabin, $5350/person. double occupancy
- July 21-27 : Open: 3 cabins, $5350/person. double occupancy
- July 28 - August 3 : Open 5 cabins
- August 4-10 : Open 5 cabins
- Individual cabin bookings: $5350/person, double occupancy, For single occupancy add $1800.
- Private charter for up to 6 guests=$48,300 | 8 guests=46,800 | 10 guests=$49,599
The 2020 calendar is currently completely open... Go For It!
- Route: The Lower Shannon River, Ireland - Between Glasson and Killaloe
- Up to 10 guests
- Charters and Cabin cruises
- Itineraries: Standard classic, Artisan Food Trail, Biking/Cycling, Family, Golf, Walking
- Learn More: Online Brochure
The Shannon Princess provides accommodation for up to 10 guests in 5 cabins which can be configured as double or twins, each with ensuite facilities. This barge is owner-operated with a total of five professional crew in attendance.You will be charmed with excellent but friendly service, gorgeous food & wines, and share in a slice of local life and knowledge.