Rosa's route from Agen to Montauban on the Canal des Deux Mers in Gascony, a delightful waterway that links the Atlantic to the Mediterranean, features the best that the region has to offer: private wine, Armagnac and foie gras tastings, delightful French countryside, and fascinating excursions.
Rosa's charming accommodation for eight guests features two double and two twin-bedded staterooms, all with private ensuite bathrooms, and a redesigned saloon that gives direct access onto the spacious sundeck. A cruise on Rosa is the ideal way to explore this beautiful, pastoral region of Southwest France. It's easy to get there too, as there are convenient transfers from nearby Toulouse.
|Click map to enlarge|
- Visits to historic Montauban & picturesque Auvillar
- Negotiate the amazing inclined water plane at Montauban
- Wine, Armagnac and foie gras tastings
- Visit to Moissac and its ancient abbey
- Traverse a 1000-foot aqueduct
- Gastronomic dinner ashore
- Explore the wines of Bordeaux with the guidance of your knowledgeable crew
Barge ROSA is available for individual cabin bookings and private charters from March 6 through November 12 for the 2011 season. ROSA has a regular and value season rates.
Book your April, May, or June 2011 cruise before April 1, 2011 and benefit from ROSA's special offer. See details HERE.
View Rosa's online brochure
Visit our website for more info on our barges and barging: www.BargeCharters.com