This is the perfect Kindle for travelling as it is small, lightweight, and FREE!
Kindle — small, light, and fastWe love our Kindles for reading books. They are very handy and compact. With this one little device you can conveniently carry hundreds of books with you. You can read them outdoors in direct sunlight. There's no reflection or glare like when using your tablet. They have a long battery life and you can charge them using a USB port. Plus, this is not the touch version so there will be no fingerprints on your screen :)
- Less than 6 ounces - lighter than a paperback, fits in your pocket
- Hand-tuned fonts for easier reading
- Reads like paper with no glare, even in bright sunlight
- Download books in 60 seconds with built-in Wi-Fi
- Holds over 1,000 books - take your library wherever you go
- Massive book selection. Lowest prices. Over a million titles less than $4.99
- Hundreds of thousands of Kindle-exclusive titles that you won't find anywhere else, including books by best-selling authors such as Kurt Vonnegut
- Supports children's books and includes parental controls
This offer is valid for Paradise Connections clients who make a new booking in the month of March 2014 (extended through April 30, 2014) on any barge we represent for a 2014 barge trip, whether a cabin cruise or private charter. One Kindle for each person booked.
barges have special offers to fill in their remaining open dates for the 2014 season.
Click here to see the March 2014 edition of a list of barges with discounted rates.
We hope you'll be able to take advantage of this special offer from us at Paradise Connections. We the love the canals and our Kindles...
Spring is coming... Enjoy!
For more information on our barges and barging, visit our website : www.BargeCharters.com