Savoir Vivre does both cabin cruises and private charters. They have 5 weeks which can be for private charters or individual cabin bookings as all cabins are open (2 of those weeks fall within their "value" season) and 3 weeks which have 2 cabins open (one week during value season).
CURRENT AVAILABILITY as of February 19, 2014:
- April 13-19: 4 cabins open (value week)
- April 27-May 3: 4 cabins open
- May 4-10: 4 cabins open
- May 18-24: 4 cabins open (due to cancellation)
- July 20-26: 1 cabin open, 2 on option, 1 booked
- July 27-Aug 2: 2 cabins open, 2 booked
- October 19-25: 2 cabins open, 2 booked (value week)
- October 26-November 1: 4 cabins open (value week)
RATES for 2014:
PRIVATE CHARTER, Value Season:
PRIVATE CHARTER, Regular Season:
- 6 guests: $24,000 --- 7 guests: $25,000 --- 8 guests: $26,000
CABIN CRUISES: Value Season
- 6 guests: $26,000 --- 7 guests: $27,000 --- 8 guests: $28,000
CABIN CRUISES: Regular Season
- $3200/person, double occupancy (ie $6400/cabin)
- $3500/person, double occupancy (ie $7000/cabin)
Savoir Vivre is a bit different to the other hotel barges that we represent as they do not have an onboard chef. Pastries for the continental breakfast are supplied by the local baker. Lunch is catered by professional chefs who meet up with the boat with their prepared meal. Dinners are off the boat in locally selected restaurants (included in charter fee).
Savoir Vivre is 80 feet long, air conditioned (and has central heat, too), 4 identical guest cabins which can be configured with a queen or two twin beds, each having ensuite private bathrooms, flat screen TV, internet where available, 8 bicycles, etc...
SAVOIR VIVRE: Ability to live life well and with intelligent enjoyment, meeting every situation with poise, good manners, and elegance. Etymology: French, to know (how) to live.Book now to guarantee your spot for this barge cruising season. Looking forward to your inquiries!
View Savoir Vivre's online brochure
Visit our website for more info on our barges and barging: www.BargeCharters.com