Visit this page and take an advanced peak at some of the sights you will see when you cruise with the Scottish Hotel Barge Scottish Highlander:
- A Brief Tour of the 8-Passenger Hotel Barge Scottish Highlander
- Cruising Aboard the Hotel Barge Scottish Highlander
- Fort Augustus - Gateway to Loch Ness
- A Visit to Cawdor Castle
- Culloden Moor - Scene of the Last Battle on British Soil
- The Spectacular Eilean Donan Castle
- A Tour to the Mystic Battlefields of Glencoe
- The Magnificently Situated Urquhart Castle, Overlooking Loch Ness
- A Tour of the Ben Nevis Whisky Distillery
Anchor below castles and explore the Glens, Munroes and Bens of this spectacular land. The legends of the past, the taste of single malt and the mythical inhabitant of Loch Ness all contribute to a special magic only experienced in Scotland's dramatic Highlands.
The hotel barge Scottish Highlander has the atmosphere of a Scottish country house with subtle use of tartan furnishings and landscape paintings. At 117 feet, Scottish Highlander is spacious and has every comfort for year-round cruising. Scottish Highlander accommodates up to eight guests in staterooms that can either be configured for doubles or singles, each with ensuite bathrooms.
Contact us to inquire for open weeks and special offers.
View Scottish Highlander's online brochure
Visit our website for more info on our barges and barging: www.BargeCharters.com