May is a beautiful month... I always liked it when I worked at an international bureaucracy in Paris as there was the possibility of THREE 3-or-4-day weekends in May... Vive la France :) We lived on the French canals for years and definitely recommend a barging cruise.
Click on the Barge's name to view their online brochure. Find their prices on their brochure's RATES page. Contact us if you'd like us to do the calculation for the special offer rate and check current availability.
EXPIRED: Please see June 2011 specials
MORE SPECIAL OFFERS / SPECIAL EVENTS:
- iPod Shuffle Giveaway for June 2011 French hotel barge cruises (Fête de la Musique promotion)
- French Hotel Barge EMMA - Land & Sea Package, Surf & Turf
- MAGNA CARTA: Chelsea Flower Show Garden Cruise: May 22-28, 2011 (BOOKED)
- MAGNA CARTA: Henley Regatta Cruise: June 26-July 2, 2011 (or standard charter)
- MAGNA CARTA: Hampton Court Palace Flower Show Garden Cruise: July 3-9, 2011 (or standard charter)
- SAVOIR FAIRE: Family Charters (June 26 through July 24, 2011 departures), special price
- SHANNON PRINCESS: Guided Walking Tour (June 26-July 2, 2011), no additional supplement
- SHANNON PRINCESS: Guided Cycling Tours, no additional supplement
- SHANNON PRINCESS: Free Golf Day (June & July 2011)
- AMARYLLIS: Special Grand Crus Wine Appreciation & Tasting Cruise (July 17 BOOKED and July 24, 2011 2 cabins open)
- LA BELLE EPOQUE: Guided Walking Tours (October 9, 2011: opened new week 5 cabins open as October 16 & 23 are completely booked up!) no additional supplement
These barging vacations are fully crewed and all-inclusive:
- Six nights' accommodation on board in an air-conditioned, en-suite cabin.
- The services of an experienced Captain / Host, Chef, Housekeeper(s), Driver/Tour Guide.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner aboard. A local lunch ashore, once per week on most barges.
- An excellent selection of fine regional and international wines and spirits, plus an all day open bar, tea and coffee.
- Daily excursions by chauffeured minivan and inclusive entry fees to castles, vineyards, markets and other local places of interest.
- Use of barge facilities such as bicycles, boules, barge library and on certain vessels, a spa pool.
- Return transfers to and from local meeting/drop off point.
For more information on our barges and barging, visit our website : www.BargeCharters.com