La Bella Vita (the beautiful life), a luxury 20-passenger hotel barge, offers a very special cruise along some of Italy’s most charming waterways between Venice and the Renaissance city of Mantua. She has been refitted to very exacting standards and will begin chartering in April 2011.
|Click image to enlarge|
- Guided tour of historic Venice – hidden gardens, Pavilion of the Gondolas
- Tour of the colourful port of Chioggia and its famous red fish market
- Private wine tastings at renowned local producers
- Tour of ancient Adria, including the opera house and cathedral
- Visits to the Ducal Palace in Mantua and Estense Castle in Ferrara
- La Bella Vita has a friendly, knowledgeable English-speaking crew with a captain, gourmet chef, hostesses, and a tour guide.
Every 6-night/7-day cruise aboard La Bella Vita includes comfortable, air conditioned accommodation in en suite cabins which can be configured as twins or doubles, gourmet meals, open bar, fine wines, daily escorted excursions, entrance fees, local transfers and the use of barge facilities such as bicycles to explore the towpaths and a large sundeck to laze on.
Prices for a cruise aboard hotel barge La Bella Vita are from $3,490 per person in a twin/double cabin and from $57,000 for a private, full boat charter.
View La Bella Vita's online brochure
Visit our website for more info on our barges & barging: www.BargeCharters.com