- Early Bird Special for 2011 season for private charter full barge bookings (deposit by August 31, 2010):
- 6 nights' accommodation on board in an air-conditioned, en-suite cabin.
- The services of an experienced Captain / Host, Chef, Housekeeper(s), Driver/Tour Guide.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner aboard. All lunch and evening meals aboard are a gastronomic adventure using local produce.
- A local lunch ashore, once per week on most barges.
- An excellent selection of fine regional and international wines and spirits, plus an all day open bar, tea and coffee.
- Daily excursions by chauffeured minivan and inclusive entry fees to castles, vineyards, markets and other local places of interest.
- Use of barge facilities such as bicycles, boules, barge library and on certain vessels, a spa pool.
- Return transfers to and from local meeting/drop off point.
Barging in France, Barging in Scotland, Barging in Ireland, Barging in England, Barging in Italy, Barging in Germany, Themed Cruises such as Guided Walking Tour Cruises, Spring Dutch Tulip Cruises, Wine Appreciation, Golfing, and more!
For more information on our barges and barging, visit our website : www.BargeCharters.com