This open week is a "value" week and has a reduced price of $7700/person, double occupancy.
The picturesque Moselle region of Germany is a wine lover's paradise and is most famous for its wines made from the Riesling grape. The area is known for the steep slopes of the region's vineyards overlooking the River Moselle. The river runs through one of Europe's most beautiful valleys and is perfect for anyone wishing to experience the romantic Germany of castles, vineyards, and half-timbered villages. Unlike the more heavily visited Rhine, the Moselle allows the visitors to meander at a more leisurely pace among colourful towns, markets and forests.
|Click map to enlarge|
Highlights of the cruise include Trier, Germany's oldest city with roots going back to the Roman empire, Koblenz with its wonderful Old Town, and the 12th century Burg Eltz, "Queen of German Castles".
La Nouvelle Etoile is a very popular barge and they book up well in advance. We do have a few other open weeks in their 2018 calendar...
The following weeks are available for private charter for up to 8 guests or as a cabin week where the barge is shared with others. Click links for itineraries.
- April 1, 8, 15, 22: HOLLAND
- June 10: BURGUNDY, Auxerre to Moret sur Loing
- June 17: UPPER LOIRE & BURGUNDY, Moret sur Loing to Briare
- July 8: UPPER LOIRE & BURGUNDY, Briare to Moret sur Loing
- July 22: CHAMPAGNE, Paris to Epernay
- August 19, 26 and September 2, 9: ALSACE-LORRAINE, Strasbourg to Nancy
- October 14: LUXEMBOURG-GERMANY, Remich to Koblenz (2 cabins open)
View La Nouvelle Etoile's online brochure
Visit our website for more info on our barges and barging: www.BargeCharters.com