Here are some great comments by the happy group from North Carolina, USA who chartered this autumn's 11-night cruise from Paris to Belgium:
- "We loved it all. Simon's great meals, Ruth and Samantha's delightful attentions, no responsibilities, true R & R with a calm pace and Mickael's strong help"
- "Great trip, great sights -- great friends, great food! Another wonderful time together on a fantastic adventure. The best of boats and crew! We loved it"
- "You're a super team. You have added so much to our trip. Thank you. Best wishes to you."
- "Our gratitude to a superb Captain who moulded a most attentive crew and accorded us a wonderful cruise. Simon's creativity and good humour will be remembered as will Samantha and Ruth's take on our fine selection of cheeses and wines. Jo and Todd's dedication to provide us with the highlights of our tours and more facts than our small minds could absorb"
- "We had an absolutely wonderful time! The accommodations were comfortable, the crew was outstanding and the food superb! we loved the sights, the tours and the cruising. thank you so very much"
Savoir Faire is now at her winter home in Maastricht but it is definitely not too early to book for next season. Savoir Faire will be cruising in three areas in 2015, and will also be offering their 11-night repositioning cruises between Bruges, Belgium and Paris, France.
|2015 DEPARTURES (Sunday)||ROUTE|
|April 5, 12, 19, 26||HOLLAND Tulip Cruise|
|May 3||HOLLAND to BELGIUM|
|May 10||11-NIGHTS, Belgium to Paris|
|May 24, 31|
June 7, 14, 21, 28
July 5, 12, 19, 26
|UPPER LOIRE / WESTERN BURGUNDY, |
Rogny to Marseilles-lès-Aubigny
|August 2, 9, 16, 23, 30|
September 6, 13, 20, 27
|CHAMPAGNE, Paris to Cumières|
|October 11||11-NIGHTS, Paris to Belgium|
|October 25||BELGIUM to HOLLAND|
The Hotel Barge Savoir Faire offers both individual cabin bookings (cabin cruises) as well as private charters.
The Hotel Barge Savoir Faire accommodates up to 12 guests in 6 well-appointed ensuite staterooms. Each stateroom can be configured with two twin beds or with one queen bed, and has ensuite private bathrooms. Each guest stateroom has a DVD player with an LCD screen and 2 sets of wireless headphones. The barge has both air conditioning and central heating. The salon, dining area, and bar are finished in mahogany, teak and brass, decorated with antiques and paintings collected over the years.
View Savoir Faire's online brochure
Visit our website for more info on our barges and barging: www.BargeCharters.com