The 2013 barging season is almost over. Scottish Highlander and Magna Carta will charter throughout the winter, and then there is the 6-week Avignon to Amsterdam trans-Europe trip, too.
The 2014 season is booking up fast. I'm surprised and quite happy that next year looks so good. If you haven't booked your barge trip for next year, don't wait too long... By the way, Nymphea will be chartering in the Loire next season as their canal has re-opened.
SPECIAL OFFER: Hotel Barge Panache - No Supplement for Single Travellers on April 2014 cruises in Holland
If you are a single traveller, or want to cruise with family or friends and would simply like a cabin to yourself, then our 'no single supplement' offer aboard Panache in April 2014 will certainly appeal. The 'floating house party' atmosphere on a hotel barge is ideally suited to single travellers, with all guests eating around the same table and joining in the excursions together, while an attentive crew is on hand to make sure no one is left out.
If you are interested in booking one of these wonderful April 2014 cruises aboard Panache, please contact Paradise Connections. You may view our online brochure for Panache HERE.
- Our normal Terms & Conditions apply. Some cruises may require a minimum of 4 passengers booked to guarantee the cruise.
- Cabin discounts only apply to double occupancy. 50% of the discount applies to single occupancy.
- These special offers are subject to availability, apply to new bookings only and cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.
- Credit card payments on all offers carry a 2% surcharge.
Our Cruises are All-Inclusive:
- 6 Nights accommodation on board in an air-conditioned, en-suite cabin.
- The services of an experienced Captain / Host, Chef, Hostess(es), Driver/Tour Guide.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner aboard. A local meal ashore, once per week on most barges.
- An excellent selection of fine regional and international wines and spirits, plus an all day open bar, tea and coffee.
- Daily excursions by chauffeured minibus and entry fees to castles, vineyards, markets and other local places of interest.
- Use of barge facilities such as bicycles, boules, barge library and on certain vessels, a spa pool.
- Return transfers to and from the local meeting/drop off point
For more information on our barges and barging, visit our website : www.BargeCharters.com