Both of these Dutch Hotel Barges offer Dutch Tulip Cruises in April and May. This is an excellent time to visit Holland.
Some highlights of this all-inclusive, 7-day/6-night barging trip:
- Tour the famous Keukenhof Gardens with the largest display of flowers in the world.
- Visit a working windmill, clog maker and cheese maker
- Explore the Aalsmeer flower auction and the mecca of Dutch cheese, the town of Gouda
- Visit the Delft pottery works to see the world famous porcelain being hand made and painted
- Visit the picturesque town of Haarlem and tour the museum of the famous Dutch painter, Franz Hals.
CURRENT AVAILABILITY (as of 30 January 2010):
SAVOIR FAIRE - up to 12 guests / 6 cabins
- RATE = $3800/person, double occupancy ($7600/cabin)
- March 28 - 6 cabins open
- April 4 - 6 cabins open
- April 11 - booked
- April 18 - 2 cabins open
- April 25 - 4 cabins open
LA NOUVELLE ETOILE - up to 8 guests / 4 cabins
- RATE = $6,900/person, double occupancy ($13,800/cabin)
- April 18 - 4 cabins open
- April 25 - 3 cabins open
Here's a YouTube video of the Keukenhof Gardens that we hope you will enjoy...
Spring will be here before you know it, so contact Paradise Connections to book your all-inclusive, crewed, barging vacation soon!
View LA NOUVELLE ETOILE's online brochure
View SAVOIR FAIRE's online brochure
Visit our website : www.BargeCharters.com